Sunday 23 August 2015

Stabilo Point 88 drawing pens

A few months ago, I ordered some Kuratake Sketching pens online from a company called Cult Pens their website here and received as a free sample a Stabilo point 88 pen.  These are brilliant!!!!  I loved it so much that I bought a box of 20!

I think there's more colours in the range than 20, though, but these are the ones I received in my order

They're a thin-liner pen and are really good for - well, fine line drawing!Wonderful colours too!!!
The Cult Pens website seem to have quite a few deals on at the moment including for mini-pens of the same point 88 pens (presumably they're shorter in length)  I've cut/pasted some of the webpages here but the website itself (link above) is worth perusing if you're a pen fanatic!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh No, those look so good. I could get hooked! I went nuts for my Inktense pencils when I first got a few that I had to buy a BIG set of them. Pens, Pencils, one can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look beary good. I love fine-line pens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got them! Also the thicker ones to color with! They are very good!

    ReplyDelete